We would very much appreciate any thoughts you may have about OpenCME and how it could be made more useful for physicians like you.
Honorary Clinical Associate Professor
and Consultant Dermatologist,
Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK
Dermatology Registrar, New Zealand,
Dermatology fellow, Lanarkshire, Scotland
ST6 dermatology registrar,
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
After completing this module, you should:
- Understand how to diagnose and classify a basal cell carcinoma
- Appreciate the anatomical danger areas for basal cell carcinoma
- Know the latest treatments available for basal cell carcinoma
- Know when to refer to a specialist
- Confidently be able to counsel patients about their future risk of skin cancer.
|Credit Amount:||1.00 Credits|
|Estimated Time for Completion:||1 hour|
"OpenCME has initially been made available in a "beta" edition with minimal content, functionality and online presence. Our editorial team is working hard to add many other specialty areas to the list above."
Please provide below the URL and description of an activity you would like to add to OpenCME. You are welcome to add activities as often as you like. To prevent spam or other abuse, activities are reviewed by our editorial team before appearing on OpenCME.
Please use the form below if you would like to offer your website visitors high-quality CME content by adding the OpenCME Widget to one or more of your pages.