We would very much appreciate any thoughts you may have about OpenCME and how it could be made more useful for physicians like you.
Academic clinical fellow in general practice,
University of Edinburgh, UK;
GP and researcher, Asthma UK Centre for Applied Research
Professor of primary care research within medicine,
University of Southampton, UK
After completing this module you should:
- Be able to complete a structured clinical assessment of a patient with symptoms suggestive of asthma, identifying the likelihood of an asthma diagnosis
- Appreciate the difference in diagnostic work up needed for patients with high, intermediate, and low probability of asthma
- Understand the strengths and limitations of objective tests for asthma
- Consider alternative diagnoses for a patient presenting with respiratory symptoms
- Know how to initiate, monitor, and review a trial of treatment in patients with suspected asthma.
|Credit Amount:||0.50 Credits|
|Estimated Time for Completion:||30 Minutes|
"OpenCME has initially been made available in a "beta" edition with minimal content, functionality and online presence. Our editorial team is working hard to add many other specialty areas to the list above."
Please provide below the URL and description of an activity you would like to add to OpenCME. You are welcome to add activities as often as you like. To prevent spam or other abuse, activities are reviewed by our editorial team before appearing on OpenCME.
Please use the form below if you would like to offer your website visitors high-quality CME content by adding the OpenCME Widget to one or more of your pages.